If you are a member of the German Association for American Studies (GAAS/DGfA) please transfer the conference fee to the DGfA account below. Once you have done so, you are automatically registered. You will find a receipt in your conference folder.
Dt. Ges. für Amerikastudien
IBAN: DE81 8004 0000 0127 5981 00
Early fee | Transfers until (and including) May 13
- GAAS|DGfA members: € 70.00
- Students and members with income below € 1000/month: € 25.00
Regular fee | From May 14 or on-site registration at conference office
- GAAS/DGfA members: € 85.00
- Students and members with incomes below € 1,000/month: € 30.00
Please note: If you transfer the money after June 5, please bring along verification (i.e., the transfer voucher).
Non-GAAS members may register for the conference on site only.
- Non-members: € 100.00 | students € 35.00
- One-day-only rate: € 40.00 | students € 15.00
Please note: We can only accept cash for on-site registration.
Party Boat Registration
We are pleased to announce that this year’s DGfA annual conference will close with a dinner and dance party aboard the MS Hamburg, a luxury passenger ship, as it cruises along the Elbe and through the port of Hamburg on Saturday, June 15.
If you want to join in on the fun, please register by adding the party fee to your bank transfer of the conference fee (see above).
The fee depends on your membership category:
- € 30.00 for members with income above 2.000€/month
- € 20.00 for members with income up to 2.000€/month
- € 10.00 for members with income up to 1.000€/month
The party registration fee includes entrance, a buffet dinner and water. For other drinks, two cash bars will be open. For more info, please visit our party program.
If you register for the conference, the reference (‘Verwendungszweck’) should read as follows:
- Conference registration only
DGfA JT2019 “Last name, First name”
- Conference registration with the dance and dinner cruise
DGfA JT2019 “Last name, First name” + Party